A envelope from Jun.

Dear Jan.

Got a envelope from you just now.Three postcards in it and the cards are Japanese cards of Maiji Era. From 1868 to 1912.2 of those are 22th and 31th of Maiji Era. And another one is not clear. What those are writing ???????

I t is hard for me because the letters on those are so fluent old style.You can find someone who can read the postcards at ICOM.

So I attached here pictures of those.And I will return those when we meet.


Anyway thanks to send those to me.Now Japan is in rainy season. Everyday It rains so my mind is also cloudy.

Best regards from cloudy Sam.
 





 

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Where to stay to visit Kyoto, Osaka, Nara and other Kinki area.

HirakataPark Guesthouse (枚方パークゲストハウス) to KYOTO, NARA, OSAKA

Various information about Kinki area, Osaka, kyoto, Nara